King of the Nerds Season 2 Casting Has Begun!

ocre

CALLING ALL NERDS!!

http://nerdking.net/

Basically, King of the Nerds is a tv show on TBS where nerds, geeks, weirdos and scholars compete (largely in loosely nerd-related team based challenges and one on one face off physical challenges) for a grand prize of $100,000!

I was thinking: How cool would it be if someone (more specifically, a posted ReMixer) from OCR would get on that show? I for one would love to root them on. I would think that someone who loves videogame music enough to arrange it and submit the arrangements to a website dedicated to such things is right up the shows alley! Or you could be really into comic books or something. (I guess.)

So if you think you're nerdy enough, APPLY NOW!!

Here are some tips for a successful casting straight from someone who made it onto the show.

Edited by ocre

Oh man, nice one, ocre. I'm loving this show's first season. I sort of wish I could be on the next season, but my nerdiness is very broad, but not especially deep. Seriously, I've done a ton of nerdy stuff (except for cosplay and larping, I don't think I've heard of much I haven't done in terms of nerd activities,) and I love all manner of nerd material, but I don't know if they would be interested in a nerd of all trades. Meh, I really don't think I could do it with my schedule/general lack of funds.

All that having been said, someone on here should totes do it. DJP? Zircon? BGC? There are some real nerd's nerds here, and of course I mean that in the best possible way.

ocre, I choose you!

Hah. I would but not only am I RETIRED from applying to reality shows, I don't ReMix nor am I a comic book need or a Masters Degree holder. So there's that. But I appreciate your enthusiasm!

I was thinking, if OCR comes up with anyone interested, they should tweet about it on the official account and ask if the OCR community would support a ReMixer on the show. :)

Edited by ocre

• 2 weeks later...