OCR02615 - Legend of Dragoon & Xenosaga "Unbreakable Heart"

djpretzel

I just happened to be browsing OCR at the same time as I was listening to Innocent Deception. ...and then I saw this and just had to listen to it.

I am absolutely blown away once again.

The two of you as a duo is an amazingly explosive combination of beautifully sung lyrics, with elegant composition. I'm in love with the solo at around 3:11. It's magnificent. You've captured amazing emotion with yet another track. I hope you two keep this up for the foreseeable future.

Absolutely well done.

Oh man......Claire and DJ Mystix are quickly becoming my favorite duo on OCR. Claire's vocal ability speaks for itself, and the amount of emotion that you can pick up between her and the music is outstanding. And man, Cammy's melody is the perfect piano break. It just fits in so nicely with the rest of the ReMix. Such a splendid mix of songs......damn, folks, this is awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's incredible how well DJ Mystix makes the multiple tracks flow together so well. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that it was originally composed like this. His amazing medley making skills combined with Claire's incredible voice and lyrics from two songs that somehow fit together well make a haunting, touching, and beautiful mix.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02615 - Legend of Dragoon & Xenosaga "Unbreakable Heart"