*NO* Sonic the Hedgehog 2 'Warning'

OceansAndrew

ReMixer name: MetalQuarantine

User ID: 50612

Games Arranged: Sonic 2 (Genesis)

Name of arrangement: Warning

Name of individual song(s) arranged: Sonic 2 Boss Battle Theme

Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc.:

I liked the original impending doom feeling of the original song. I thought it would be a perfect melody for dubstep/modern electro music!

Edited by Palpable
closed

• 2 months later...

yeah. those reverbs and delays are.. for lack of a better work, atrocious. :/ there are some interesting things going on during the electro section, but yeah, the track just isn't very cohesive, and the sounds aren't gelling well at all.

the track is also extremely conservatively arranged. there is some pretty minimal rhythmic variations and LFO's in the drums and bass, but for the most part it's pretty much a cover.

NO

These gentlemen have it covered. I will compliment your sound design, you've got some wild ideas and some are done very well. But despite that, the mixing is sloppy and the quality of sections varies greatly. The piano part in particular neither fit what came before it, nor sounded realistic. Ultimately, there isn't a lot here besides some crazy instruments.

NO (resubmit)