Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

• 2 weeks later...

If Birth of a God is still open, I'd definately be interested in contributing a metal remix of that. I probably won't be able to get anything significant done on it for a while, but.. what say you? I could put together a demo of some guitar + drums + bass to show what kind of production quality I can pull off if that's of interest.

If Birth of a God is still open, I'd definately be interested in contributing a metal remix of that. I probably won't be able to get anything significant done on it for a while, but.. what say you? I could put together a demo of some guitar + drums + bass to show what kind of production quality I can pull off if that's of interest.

Go for it.

Go for it.

You hated my version :(?

• 2 weeks later...

You'll find them on their own seperate web pages. They are linked from the the site. Some of the remixes from the project will be featured on OCR depending on who wants to submit and what gets accepted.

Go to the projects tab at the top of the page then albums to see all of the projects that have been released.

Also on the front page of OCR you can see pictures wuth links to the moost recent site projects. Such as Project Chaos and Blood on the Asphalt.

Welcome dude.

This album looks very promising in bringing more awesomeness to OCR. With some of my favorite remixers (sephfire, pixietricks, SnappleMan, DarkeSword, and zircon) that will insure that this will be a favorite album of mine. Plus all the other remixers joining in. I can't wait till this album is finished and released.

Keep up the good work guys.

[12:32:08 AM] Atma says: ha

[12:32:09 AM] Atma says: arek

[12:32:14 AM] Atma says: zircon needs your help

[12:32:26 AM] Arek says: what

[12:32:29 AM] Arek says: how

[12:32:29 AM] Arek says: why

[12:32:32 AM] Arek says: me?

[12:32:39 AM] Atma says: he cant moderate the site project board

[12:32:49 AM] Atma says: and spambots are starting to post there

[12:36:45 AM] Atma says: well i looked in the thread

[12:36:52 AM] Atma says: and there were no posts