Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

I would like to re-iterate my eagerness for this project to reach completion. I both support and wish for all good things in regards to this project.

I'd like to add my eagerness to the pool, and play the "I can't wait" card with our combined eagerness. I'm psyched! Just wish I could've added something to this project myself, but I lack the skillz.

I hope so.

Also, a little something to tide you guys over... clip from one of the finished tracks, a take on "Red XIII" and "Cosmo Canyon" that Sixto and I did.

http://www.zirconstudios.com/redxiii.mp3

Enjoy.

THANK YOU.

Wow...seriously...this is REALLY awesome. Zircon's beats are catchy as usual, and Sixto plays one VERY mean Guitar....I need to listen to the rest of that solo dammit...been following the dude since he remixed Ken's Theme in The SFII project.

Never expected a Zircon/Sixto collab in a million years. Just shows you that anything's possible in this community...

I'd like to add my eagerness to the pool, and play the "I can't wait" card with our combined eagerness. I'm psyched! Just wish I could've added something to this project myself, but I lack the skillz.
THANK YOU.

Wow...seriously...this is REALLY awesome. Zircon's beats are catchy as usual, and Sixto plays one VERY mean Guitar....I need to listen to the rest of that solo dammit...been following the dude since he remixed Ken's Theme in The SFII project.

Never expected a Zircon/Sixto collab in a million years. Just shows you that anything's possible in this community...

Chills were sent down my spine and I creamed my pants in anticipation

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the sample - like everyone here, I really can't wait much longer for this to be released! Zircon, I hope to see a song that's similar to Endorphin from Impulse Prime (one of my favorite songs of all time by any artist ever). Keep up the great work!!

• 3 weeks later...

I almost think you shouldn't have given us that sample because it puts even more pressure on you guys. On top of that, it sets a level of expectation from the team. If the rest of the songs are not of that quality, people will be disappointed, where if we got the whole project at once, we wouldn't have expectations that you must live up to on account of the sample provided earlier.

I almost think you shouldn't have given us that sample because it puts even more pressure on you guys. On top of that, it sets a level of expectation from the team. If the rest of the songs are not of that quality, people will be disappointed, where if we got the whole project at once, we wouldn't have expectations that you must live up to on account of the sample provided earlier.

Give up! The remixers list is great, the soundtrack is great, and looks like zircon enjoy putting our hopes up... :P

Give up! The remixers list is great, the soundtrack is great, and looks like zircon enjoy putting our hopes up... :P

Maybe you should realize that just because someone is a great remixer, doesn't mean that they will put out great songs every time. No disrespect to the team though. I won't name any examples here for fear of building bad relations.

But a classic example is the movie, "Alexander" It had two academy award winning actors, an academy awarding director, and the movie still sucked.