Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

Actually, most of the Special Tracks, including Heads up for Tails, don't work. If you check the official website of Project Chaos, you'll find a solution to fix the broken tracks. :)

http://www.projectchaos.info/php/news.php

Ohh see it sounded like they were fixed since it was worded as though they replaced the batch but its unknown how much went out.

I did download GoldWare already however apparently I need some other program... and I'm running on a computer with less then 1gig on the HD left... so I cant exactly download more addons for this project... *sigh*

That's the only fix?

Can someone maybe possibly host there own "fixed" copy for this total stranger new to the fourms?! :puppyeyes:

Apologies if this has been asked already (I don't really want to traipse through 34 pages to find out), but has the idea of having a couple of AC and/or DoC remixes as bonuses come about? I just saw AC on DVD for the first time and then right after I plowed through DoC. So I've got that on the brain right now.

Nah that hasn't been suggested yet. Nor do I think we will be doing that. The majority of the project mixes are complete now anyway, but you will hear at least a few with AC influences (haven't played DoC so I don't know the soundtrack there).

I think it was actually, along with the suggestion to make the project title and website loosely connected to the then-upcoming AC release.

Just how much of AC's music isn't a form of ff7 music? Probably the fight in the forgotten city, cloud smiles, the really bad song where Kadaj is convincing the kids to drink the water...

What else is there that isn't already covered in some form from FF7?

I think it was actually, along with the suggestion to make the project title and website loosely connected to the then-upcoming AC release.

Oops. You know my project better than I do. :(

We're now up to 31 finals (3 of which I don't have the WAVs for, but I should any day now). And a WIP is under way for One Winged Angel which we were waiting on...

Probably the fight in the forgotten city, cloud smiles, the really bad song where Kadaj is convincing the kids to drink the water...

Hey... I liked that music. Maybe not as a full-fledged song unto itself (that, after all, is why we remix them), but it set the mood pretty well.

Fair enough point with AC, but I was definitely thinking more along the DoC lines myself anyways.

Like I said, most of music from ffac is remixed from ff7, but there are some genuine new ones.

Here's "Cloud Smiles". It's the one where Cloud comes back to life (or something like that) in the pool in the church at the end of the movie. In my opinion, it is better than at least half of the original ff7 songs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SrTJQ_IlC4g

HEY!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT DOG IS ABOUT????

The big black dog that keeps appearing in the film. It hangs out around Zack's buster sword, it appears when Aeris(Aerith*) just finishes talking to Cloud in the white area after Loz and Yazoo do that massive magic attack.

*In the origional version straight from Japan, Aeris should have been translated Aerith. They fixed it in kingdom hearts and advent children, and this has been subject to many questions on why it is currently spelled like that.

Here's "Cloud Smiles". It's the one where Cloud comes back to life (or something like that) in the pool in the church at the end of the movie.

That piece is just way too close to John Barry's theme (and subsequent hit song) from the movie Born Free. For my tastes, at least. Maybe Uematsu is a Barry fan, because it sounds a lot like him in other ways as well.

The big black dog that keeps appearing in the film. It hangs out around Zack's buster sword, it appears when Aeris(Aerith*) just finishes talking to Cloud in the white area after Loz and Yazoo do that massive magic attack.

Quoted for the purpose of getting an answer. Here's an idea that just came to me. What if that dog was a test subject for the new software that Square Enix was developing for Advent Children? Maybe they did such a good job on that dog, that they didn't want to waste it.

Quoted for the purpose of getting an answer. Here's an idea that just came to me. What if that dog was a test subject for the new software that Square Enix was developing for Advent Children? Maybe they did such a good job on that dog, that they didn't want to waste it.

symbolism for Zach, protector of Aerith that's all the wolf is.

at least that's what i think it is imo

also this isn't really the place for AC discussion...

Like I said, most of music from ffac is remixed from ff7, but there are some genuine new ones.

Here's "Cloud Smiles". It's the one where Cloud comes back to life (or something like that) in the pool in the church at the end of the movie. In my opinion, it is better than at least half of the original ff7 songs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SrTJQ_IlC4g

*In the origional version straight from Japan, Aeris should have been translated Aerith. They fixed it in kingdom hearts and advent children, and this has been subject to many questions on why it is currently spelled like that.

I didn't like Cloud Smiles so much...

I usually go "Aww he's smiling" and skip the song. *shurg* I think there are better ones. The song being better then half the original FFVII soundtrack is kinda an unfair thing to say... I mean... when did FFVII come out? It's a classic anyway.

The "big black dog" is a wolf. Get it, Cloud's newest wardrobe features a wolf symbol?

The wolf appears in areas that still burden Clouds mind... Zack's grave, The Forgotten City, and so on. I think the signifficance of the wolf fading at the end means it's finally lifted from him... thus going into "Cloud Smiles".

And ya this should stay to ReMix descussion.

That said... how are the songs coming? After I heard that Red XIII theme... I wanna hear more!!

I just gotta say, I know a lot of people on my side of the computer screen that are going to absolutely love this. They are HUGE FF7 fans, and with the work on the other albums that have been put out (Chrono Symphonic bein my fav.) I know for sure that they will absolutely love this.

I also must say, that I really love the fact that I am seeing more and more of these albums come out. I've been traversing the site for almost 5 years now, and when the first album cam out I was amazed. Now I can't wait to see what will come out of the wood work next.

Keep up the good work Ya'll.

Hey... I liked that music. Maybe not as a full-fledged song unto itself (that, after all, is why we remix them), but it set the mood pretty well.

Fair enough point with AC, but I was definitely thinking more along the DoC lines myself anyways.

>: "Black Water" was the whole reason I wanted the soundtrack. After I obtained it, all of the other fantastic songs jumped out at me...but "Black Water" was the only one in the movie that stuck as I watched it.

Aside from "One-Winged Angel", of course. I know I'm being so cliche...but I thought they did a nice job with it. :'3

Oops. You know my project better than I do. :(

We're now up to 31 finals (3 of which I don't have the WAVs for, but I should any day now). And a WIP is under way for One Winged Angel which we were waiting on...

That's wierd. I would have thought "One Winged Angel" would have been the one that the team would have jumped on right from the start. However, there isn't much to do with it without changing it radically which would take a lot of work. But hey, I thought that's what made it worth doing.