Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

Either way, I know I am going to love this for quite sometime. the Aeris mix is probably the BEST non-orchestral or lovey dovey peice that I have ever heard. The aeris remix pieces on here are alright, but the one on this project sounded very good, can't wait to hear the full thing.

How do you know? I actually can wield a katana very well, and I think that I follow the life of discipline that the samurai were known for.

But back on topic,

Hey Reuben, hows it going? I have been looking through your site recently and I have to admit that I am very impressed with your work. Any ideas on how your going to do birth of god and boss theme? Will it be in any of the styles of your other works?

ThinCrust: Heya! Both tracks have their arrangement more or less complete already... Boss theme is in james bond style with Sixto helping on the guitar, birth of a god is done in epic choral/orchestra/drums style.

The Joker: Well although my arrangement for birth of a god is done, I never was one to try and monopolize anything... so if Zircon agrees you could always do another version :P

So I'm guessing that you're submitting "Still more sexy fighting" that I saw in the wip board? I'm kind of disappointed that I alreasdy know the song already but also excited that I know the inside peek on one of the songs. Good luck.

What you heard origianlly, and what's being done to it now, are two very different things. Don't be disappointed till you actually hear it.

ThinCrust: Heya! Both tracks have their arrangement more or less complete already... Boss theme is in james bond style with Sixto helping on the guitar, birth of a god is done in epic choral/orchestra/drums style.

The Joker: Well although my arrangement for birth of a god is done, I never was one to try and monopolize anything... so if Zircon agrees you could always do another version :P

Oh....well guess there's no need for another then, too. I'll just sit back and be a non-contributor, which is probably better since I'll end up having no time anyway. :)

What you heard origianlly, and what's being done to it now, are two very different things. Don't be disappointed till you actually hear it.

Actually, I think I have heard the final version. I won't say where in order to keep it a secret, and if you do know where to find it, don't tell. It's good to keep these things under wraps.

Well although my arrangement for birth of a god is done, I never was one to try and monopolize anything... so if Zircon agrees you could always do another version :P

So, zirc, should I still do the mix for the project? I'm gonna finish it regardless, but I'll go at my own pace if it is no longer eligible for project inclusion; where as, if it still has a chance, I'll work on it at a faster clip.