Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

This month has got to be one of the best month for video game and video game related releases that I can remember....

Halo 3

Eternal Sonata

Black Site: Area 51

Skate

America's Army: True Soldiers

And Voices of the Life Stream....

I'm stoaked.... and I'm going to be broke with no free time... but I know I'll be happy for at LEAST the next 6 months....

Well, I went back on my promise that I made way back in early '06 - that I wouldn't set a date until everything was 100% ready. And thus I regret to inform everyone that the release of the project must be delayed. Without going into details, suffice it to say that the actual release of a project requires significant time & attention from a number of people, and if even one person is not available, a full release is not possible.

I'm sorry that this had to happen. I didn't communicate certain information to people clearly enough and didn't think far enough ahead. But don't worry. The tracks are done, and they kick ass. The new release date is going to be within the next two weeks - probably within the next week - and I will post as soon as I am absolutely sure that it is ready to go. Plus, we will have something to show on Friday, even if it's not the full project.

You might say... "The Countdown Begins" again. And we'll "Hurry" to get the project out there. Better yet, we'll "Hurry, Faster!"

;)

Well, I went back on my promise that I made way back in early '06 - that I wouldn't set a date until everything was 100% ready. And thus I regret to inform everyone that the release of the project must be delayed. Without going into details, suffice it to say that the actual release of a project requires significant time & attention from a number of people, and if even one person is not available, a full release is not possible.

I'm sorry that this had to happen. I didn't communicate certain information to people clearly enough and didn't think far enough ahead. But don't worry. The tracks are done, and they kick ass. The new release date is going to be within the next two weeks - probably within the next week - and I will post as soon as I am absolutely sure that it is ready to go. Plus, we will have something to show on Friday, even if it's not the full project.

You might say... "The Countdown Begins" again. And we'll "Hurry" to get the project out there. Better yet, we'll "Hurry, Faster!"

;)

cool. Better to have a complete and finished project at a later date than a rushed project at a promised release date (take notes, Sega)