Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

Regarding the release of the torrent, at what time this Friday will i be able to get my hands on it?

Even if it could be somewhat of a spoiler to give out the exact time, but since i reside in Far-away-Sweden there might be differences in time and perhaps even date.

I am eagerly awaiting the release, and i know this will have been worth the wait.

I apologize for my poor language, by the way.

Regarding the release of the torrent, at what time this Friday will i be able to get my hands on it?

Even if it could be somewhat of a spoiler to give out the exact time, but since i reside in Far-away-Sweden there might be differences in time and perhaps even date.

I am eagerly awaiting the release, and i know this will have been worth the wait.

I apologize for my poor language, by the way.

What poor language? :o You own me and I'm from far-away-Sweden too ;)

I think setting a time would be a bit too optimistic. but see it this way: if we are in fact releasing this baby as soon as in the morning the 14th, it's in the middle of the day for us and we'll be home ;)

How did you find your way here btw?

What poor language? :o You own me and I'm from far-away-Sweden too ;)

I think setting a time would be a bit too optimistic. but see it this way: if we are in fact releasing this baby as soon as in the morning the 14th, it's in the middle of the day for us and we'll be home ;)

How did you find your way here btw?

I would consider my English somewhat poor since i compare with my brother who lives in Ireland.

How i found my way here? Oh, erh, well i can't rightly remember, I've been lurking around here for about a year now. Listening to a few remixes, just enjoying the marvelous music. Simple as that. =)

And perhaps you might be right about setting a time, and frankly; I'll be happy just to get the album.

Larry is just kidding. The actual project release is timed for midnight *tonight*, EST, which is GMT-5. BTW I think now is a good time to say

Go tell everyone you know to download this tonight!

Let's break some records. :)

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!!!!!

Dude your english is better then mine.

Hoho, i highly doubt that. But it may be so that i underestimated my fluency with the language. However, i think i'll consider that a compliment.

And wow, the release is very very close now, a little less than four hours here in what seems to be changing into a autumn-ish? Sweden.

Took a quick look at the tracklist at the album-page and i say, you guys sure put up a lot of thinking for this one. I personally find the combining of tracks such as Gold Saucer and Cid's theme a little, dared based on how they sound in-game. But as usual it would not make much sense to judge anything before i hear it myself. And thus, i wont.

I'm really looking forward to this, so i'll take use of my current situation being sick in fever and staying up and downloading it.

At any rate, the tracklist looks marvelous!

Well, according to how i interpreted zircon when he stated that it would be available at midnight tonight, Thursday and i think that is what zircon meant. I hope.