Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

I'd like to do a track for this.

Possibly collaborating with someone on some vocals or something?

Cait Sith's theme, '60s jazz lounge style. You know you want to, and so do I. (Although I don't think jazz is your usual style, if I recall. Cait Sith sounds more like it's right up JigginJonT's alley.)

Yes, yes, yes, oh my god, very much yes!

Every time I listen to the Majestic Mix Uematsu Tribute album, I think how much more awesome the Cait Sith track could have been with live jazz vocals instead of the purposefully-fake-sounding vocoded vocals. Don't get me wrong, I love vocoders a lot... just not in jazz.

So every time I play the track, I end up singing along; then it sounds better ;).

you're a judge with a low post count. HA. pwnt.

I actually take pride in my low post count.

Case in point, I plan to resign from the panel on the day I hit 1000.

Less posting, more judgeing, then.

Wouldn't the judging inherently increase his postcount? I always assumed the judging panel, being a subforum, acted just like any other subforum but with posting privilages given out massively less frequently.

you're a judge with a low post count. HA. pwnt.

I actually take pride in my low post count.

Case in point, I plan to resign from the panel on the day I hit 1000.

Less posting, more judgeing, then.

Wouldn't the judging inherently increase his postcount? I always assumed the judging panel, being a subforum, acted just like any other subforum but with posting privilages given out massively less frequently.

But that allows him to devote more of those remaining posts to judging all those songs.

On another note, moving this to site projects may be a good idea- else we'll have a 200 page thread full of encouragement junk. :wink:

About time, I say. I cannot wait!

I hope Cosmo Canyon is covered well.

It's gonna be hard to compete with the sex that is this and this.

These projects always want me to replay the game they're for, except with the new music inserted. Sigh...memories of Knights of the Round + Mime hackness...

Anyways I have high hopes for this project. Thanks for taking your free time guys to do stuff like this!

About time, I say. I cannot wait!

I hope Cosmo Canyon is covered well.

It's gonna be hard to compete with the sex that is this and this.

These projects always want me to replay the game they're for, except with the new music inserted. Sigh...memories of Knights of the Round + Mime hackness...

Anyways I have high hopes for this project. Thanks for taking your free time guys to do stuff like this!

No kidding...those two are godly remixes. Though, I could have sworn that nothing could be better than RedXIIIRedux, but along came Ascension to Cosmo Canyon to give it a run for its money.

No matter what, I think we will be seeing some epic songs.