Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! lol, I wish I could be a part of this, especially as I'm working on a collab mix of Cosmo Canyon atm, but I just don't think I have the 1337 skills required to work on something this awesome. :tomatoface: I'm really looking forward to hearing this, as I have played FF7 and I tend to appreciate the music for the characters it represents and the stories it tells.

Geoffrey, rock on! Especially looking forward to hearing your stuff 8)

Also, as far as I can tell, there won't be any progress reports on the project until it is fully completed. Unless I'm mistaken, there will be no new information in this thread regarding the project until the day of its release. If this is the case, there is absolutely no reason to keep bumping this thread. The project will garner enough attention of its own upon release.

Take your time, nobody's gonna kill you if you're not on time.

Unless you're compfyfox working on Chrono Symphonic :lol:

<3 Compy

I mainly say this because alot of the other remix projects have sounded like they were rushed. Like the Earthboud one, I didn't particularly like. I'm sure it would have been better if they were given more time.

I know i'm probably too late, but i'ld like to offer myself as an electric guitarist if anyone needs one. For example of my abilities check out my WIP remix of Birth of a God. I absolutely adore the FF7 soundtrack and already can play pretty much all of it, even the non guitar bits and would love to contribute.

• 4 weeks later...