Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

I thought the first rule of FF7 project is that you do NOT talk about FF7 project?

Who's doing the art?

Well... I don't think giving away a bit of information at this point is a big deal, since we're coming down the home stretch. djpretzel as far as I know will be doing the art.

Do you plan on selling the album or is it freeware ? how does it work and how often do you fellahs do this ?

Im new, I thought this site was just a cool place to share tribute covers of game music. but obviously, theres more activity then that going on. Sounds realllyy interseting, this sites awesome!

This is one of many official OCR Site Projects, and as such, it will be free to download through BitTorrent and from various mirrors.

Really cool! Finally, a FFVII remix project. Even though FFVII doesn't have the best OST in the series, there are still some nice highlights here and there. I simply can't wait to hear remixes of JENOVA and One-Winged Angel. The people handling these two particular tracks have a lot to live up to since Square-Enix themselves remixed and modified both tracks a few times, and their takes are excellent I might add...especially Advent Children's One-Winged Angel remix.

I'm new in the remixing scene and the only thing I can offer is my singing voice. I don't know if it lives up to OCR standards, but you be the judge (check my debut thread). So if you guys need a vocalist in crunch time and such, I would be more than happy to offer some help.

Good luck! :)

Really cool! Finally, a FFVII remix project. Even though FFVII doesn't have the best OST in the series, there are still some nice highlights here and there. I simply can't wait to hear remixes of JENOVA and One-Winged Angel. The people handling these two particular tracks have a lot to live up to since Square-Enix themselves remixed and modified both tracks a few times, and their takes are excellent I might add...especially Advent Children's One-Winged Angel remix.

I'm new in the remixing scene and the only thing I can offer is my singing voice. I don't know if it lives up to OCR standards, but you be the judge (check my debut thread). So if you guys need a vocalist in crunch time and such, I would be more than happy to offer some help.

Good luck! :)

yeah Im always tossing between the FF VI and FF VII OST myself

Don't worry: [OMGSECRET]'s JENOVA mix is absolutely amazing.

As for one winged angel... ohwait, that's a secret too.

(As I've said before, I'm having way too much fun with this)

stop being such a tease Taucer!!

Just out of wonder.. has anyone claimed, WIPed, or finished the Jenova Absolute theme? That track is, quite possibly, my favorite battle song out of them all on the OST. I've been dying to hear a great remix of this theme for quite a while now.

oh, you're such a loser, taucer.

that said, email me after you get back, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...