Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

• 2 weeks later...

And it's going to many more before the project is finished...you probably shouldn't put your hopes on a 2006 release. And I'm not saying this as someone with inside info, because there really is none as far as release is concerned. But it's just that there's at least two more projects pending release before the end of the year, and we've got less than three months left before 2007.

Don't worry though, it'll be worth the wait. And you can feast on Sonic and Tales mixes in the meantime. :)

Well, now, I wouldn't say that exactly. Here's the current status, for those of you interested.

* There are fourteen finalized tracks.

* Eight tracks are fairly close to completion. They might need a slightly tightened ending, or some mastering polish, but generally speaking, they're very close to done.

* Four or so tracks have some work done, and a strong concept, but aren't too close to being done.

* There are a handful more that are in even earlier stages.

* Four or five tracks are claimed, with no work done them.

So, it's definitely coming along. I'll be happier when those "almost done" tracks make it to my "FF7 Project Finals" folder in WAV format, but nonetheless, I'd say progress is good. I've been going after people on a weekly to daily basis to make sure we don't stagnate.

I know that people would even seem skeptical over this, and I definitely said this a few months back, but if you want a hand or two, I'll be happy to contribute. Often times I'm very open minded over various source tunes whether they're left aside or not, and on top of that I feel that whatever task I've been given, I can be able to manage it. Plus, two spots at OCR already wouldn't hurt :)

Either way, most of your personnel sounds good to hear. I am pretty sure that something really promising would come out of all this, and I'm sure you've got the bones to pull it off. Keep it going ;)

Yeah, unfortunately, several people dropped out due to RL stuff - too busy for ReMixing or just no interest anymore. analoq, GrayLightning, Scott Peeples, and Wingless to name a few. It's unfortunate, but at the same time we also got some great newer ReMixers like Sixto, Tepid, GeoffreyTaucer, and LuiZa. Pretty much all the vets have an open invite at this point. If Gray ever rematerializes I'll find a spot for him no matter what. ;)

Oh my god... A FFVII Project. That's truly worth a login. :) All those excellent remixers. Woah! You guys are the win!

I hope there'll be some sweet trance/dance club music stuff. bLiNd with two tracks, huh? 8) Seems that I don't have to worry about that. ;)

Yeah, unfortunately, several people dropped out due to RL stuff - too busy for ReMixing or just no interest anymore. analoq, GrayLightning, Scott Peeples, and Wingless to name a few. It's unfortunate, but at the same time we also got some great newer ReMixers like Sixto, Tepid, GeoffreyTaucer, and LuiZa. Pretty much all the vets have an open invite at this point. If Gray ever rematerializes I'll find a spot for him no matter what. ;)

LuiZa? Loved her first mix. Hope to hear more FF from her in the future, or anything, for that matter.

LuiZa? Loved her first mix. Hope to hear more FF from her in the future, or anything, for that matter.

You're referring to Fire Cross? She has done other stuff, you know- Cessation of Mammon, Valley of the Fallen Meteor, Timeless Hero. Pity VGMix is down, but you can request them in a thread over there.

Guest crazy_dewmaster

I can be patient. Considering zircon and pixietricks' interview on Game Radio 2-3 weeks ago and the unveiling of "Deliverance of the Heart" it was enough to whet my appetite until the project is finished. Kudos to them!

• 2 weeks later...

SINCEREST APOLOGIES FOR MY LATENESS

I AM WORKING ON IT

DON'T KILL ME

PLEASE

I

hey sixto, wanna guitar? all i needs is a guitar solo. well and some mastering. but zircon says he can do that. which is cool. because i suck at the mastering. so like if i can't come up with something in the next day or two, you think you could lend your skills? thanks much, ok afk.