Final Fantasy VII: Voices of the Lifestream - History

zircon

Well, I went back on my promise that I made way back in early '06 - that I wouldn't set a date until everything was 100% ready. And thus I regret to inform everyone that the release of the project must be delayed. Without going into details, suffice it to say that the actual release of a project requires significant time & attention from a number of people, and if even one person is not available, a full release is not possible.

I'm sorry that this had to happen. I didn't communicate certain information to people clearly enough and didn't think far enough ahead. But don't worry. The tracks are done, and they kick ass. The new release date is going to be within the next two weeks - probably within the next week - and I will post as soon as I am absolutely sure that it is ready to go. Plus, we will have something to show on Friday, even if it's not the full project.

You might say... "The Countdown Begins" again. And we'll "Hurry" to get the project out there. Better yet, we'll "Hurry, Faster!"

;)

Aw. Better late than never, though. This seems more of a 'technical difficulty' thing rather than 'tweaking the bugs' if there are any.

Hah! I kind of welcome this short delay. If gave norg and I to do some more work on our song. We haven't had much time at all to work on this, and even on the finished project it'll be released in demo form, though we don't really plan on doing any more work on it after the projects release.

Anyway, the track sounds much better now, if anyone cares, and now comes the hard part of waiting and seeing how this huge project will be received.

yanno, I actually thought that Zircon was joking. I am not upset or mad that he pushed it back either. I just thought he was joking because someone made the comment of him doing that, and then it happened. I figured he'd still release it, but like, @ some point during the day or around midnight, kinda like, HA! I got you!

can't wait to hear it guys.