Majoras Mask Remix EP

IanMrJones

Hi, my name is Ian Jones, I'm a producer. I've decided to take up making a Majora's Mask Remix Extended Play, 6 tracks.

I. Intro

II. Stone Tower Temple

III. Song of Healing

IV. The Final Day

V. Majora's Incarnate

VI. Outro

The genre's I want to cover are intense. I really want to work on a metal infused hip hop version of a song. A glitch/trap/dubstep mix. Electronic stuff, orchestral stuff. It's out there, but I wanna begin this project, It would literally be sweet if I could get this done. Anyone wanna help me remix these tracks?

If you're interested, I have a skype @ t2unemanxI or you can email me at TheIanJones@gmail.com

Edited by IanMrJones

I'll be the first to instantly jump into a Majora's project, being that it's one of my favorite games of all time! Not only that, I love Glitch/Dubstep so I'd be willing to help out with a track of that style.

My only concern is that since this is a Majora's project, I feel like the tracks should be Majora's exclusives. For example, the Fairy Fountain is used in a lot of Zelda games and the Song of Storms originated in OoT, they're both great songs but they aren't something that you hear and instantly think "Oh yeah, that song from Majora's Mask!" like the Song of Healing is.

I feel like you have the flow of the album written, so I'm not saying to change them. However, songs such as Stone Tower Temple, Deku Palace, etc. are great examples of MM-exclusive music that may be nice to have on the tracklist :)

Actually... Good idea. I know what you mean, We can make a different intro, and we'll change Song of Storms with Stone Tower Temple. Email me!

I'll be the first to instantly jump into a Majora's project, being that it's one of my favorite games of all time! Not only that, I love Glitch/Dubstep so I'd be willing to help out with a track of that style.

My only concern is that since this is a Majora's project, I feel like the tracks should be Majora's exclusives. For example, the Fairy Fountain is used in a lot of Zelda games and the Song of Storms originated in OoT, they're both great songs but they aren't something that you hear and instantly think "Oh yeah, that song from Majora's Mask!" like the Song of Healing is.

I feel like you have the flow of the album written, so I'm not saying to change them. However, songs such as Stone Tower Temple, Deku Palace, etc. are great examples of MM-exclusive music that may be nice to have on the tracklist :)