The Strongest! (Street Fighter Alpha 2 Sakura/Dan theme)

Hey there folks. This is a remix that I started working on yesterday, and the entire concept is pretty much there. I want to go back and change some things here and there, but I figured I could get some good feedback on stuff I can change here too. Anyway, here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/that-andy-guy/wip-the-strongest-sfa2-sakura

Sources:

Sakura's Theme:

Dan's Theme:

Thanks in advance!

This has a really cool vibe and style to it.

I might tone down the bass a bit and bring out Sakura's lead a bit more, because the bass overpowers it a little, to my ears.

I'm not great at picking out production issues, but for the most part it sounded really nice. I wish it was a bit longer! Maybe another go at Sakura's theme with a bit more background stuff going on? Ha ha, don't take my word for it.

Good luck with the mix though. Hope some folk sit down to listen to it.

Right off the bat, this shit's groovy as hell. I'm loving it. Until the beat starts dropping out randomly. That can be a pretty neat technique but it doesn't seem to be employed very well here and used a bit much.

After listening through it, I think the leads could be a bit more interesting. Especially the one that plays Dan's theme. A little pitch modulation goes a long way.

This track REALLY reminds me of jm and po's Dan's Ice Cream Truck. It's got that groove. It just needs the lead style to match.

Yeah, I just went over it again, and the beat-dropping definitely needs to go, lol! Well, actually the couple of times at the end might work if I don't drop EVERYTHING like I was doing before. I'll mess with the leads and stuff as well, and try to post the revision in a couple of days. I've been hella busy, and I definitely lost some sleep to put this idea down right when it came to me Thanks for the feedback so far! I really appreciate it!