(POSITIONS FILLED. THANK YOU.) Koto samples and choir samples that sing words

Both positions have been filled by excellent members of this community. Thank you very much!

I know that something like this should be in the recruitment thread but I wanted to find someone quick for a very small but important job.

I am looking for someone with high quality koto samples to help me with something short and simple. I have written a metal song with a repeating koto riff in the ending and upon relistening, I am not satisfied with the quality. What would happen is you would contact me, I send you a midi for the koto, an MP3 so you can hear how it is supposed to sound, and a wav file of just the band part for you to synchronize the koto part with. Then you export the audio and send it to me and in return I credit you in the CD booklet and send you a free copy of the album when it comes out. I hope someone is available for this. It is a very small amount of work and you get a free CD!

I am ALSO looking for someone who has choir samples that can sing actual words OR someone who can sing well in a baritone range several times and add a bunch of reverb to make it sound like a choir. That is a possibility as well. It would be the same process as with the koto samples above. It is only a 30-second part.

Thanks in advance for all of the help everyone. It is much appreciated. This is going to be an EXCELLENT death metal album.

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

Yes. Although, I would love to buy those samples someday, right now I just need a four-second riff that gets repeated over and over for less than thirty seconds in a metal song. So yes, this is basically a favor and it is neither time consuming nor difficult so I believe the reward is worth it.

Thanks Xavier. I would love to use your samples for this. Since you already have a free copy of the CD coming to you for doing a synth solo on the album, I will send you two for doing me this favor as well. Please give it to someone who likes death metal.

I will email you with the files.

Now if I could JUST find someone who can do some amens for me!