Assassin's Creed?

Turkaholic

I've searched the OC database for remixes based on the music from the Assassin's Creed series and oddly enough, found that there isn't a single one! I was really surprised, as I found even the understated background music really great to listen to. I'd love to hear some remixes of any genre (and believe me, if I had any musical ability and didn't play the piano like a baby elephant, I'd have a go myself).

This is just a broad suggestion, really. I hope somebody takes the challenge.

Not particularly, the whole soundtrack is wonderful, but I do think that the first game had the best music. I found the entire soundtrack to it on youtube here:

From someone who hasn't got any experience remixing, but plenty listening to OCR, I know that it might be challenging, as there aren't many exceptionally strong melodies to play with, but I also think it might be fun to tackle.

I think the only reason I'm so attached to the first soundtrack is that despite how simple the game itself is, the story really got to me. But Darkesword you're right, Ezio's story had some really beautiful music too. I'd just be ecstatic if anything from the series ended up in a remix.

I admit that the later titles probably have more potential in a remix, as the melodies are stronger, and most of the original soundtrack was ambient, but I'd still like to see it tackled :) And thanks, Argle.