SEGA Saturn 20th Anniversary Album is CANCELLED

Dave the Rave

I’ve updated and extended the track list.

Don't recall if it's been said, but is "X-Men Vs Street Fighter" acceptable? It was from the arcade, but ported to Saturn first. It was later ported to playstation, but the playstation version sucked.

If it's acceptable, I'd love to collab with someone. I've long had this plan of merging Gambit's theme with Rogue's into an epic 80s style love song/rock Ballad.

Well since that games isn’t on the Arcade list yet, I guess it’s acceptable. X-Men vs. Street Fighter is all yours.

@ Tuberz & metaphist: Sorry guys, but Portanexus beat you to the punch. But as Dj Mokram said, you could always collab with one another. If Portanexus needs any help that is.

Now without any delays, here’s our colour status list.

Red - Claimed, no WiP

Orange - 25% WiP

Green - 50% WiP

Purple - 75% WiP

Blue - Finished

Bold Blue - Finished & in my hands

metaphist: Sorry guys, but Portanexus beat you to the punch.

Yo Meta, man! I don't know if you ever played Guardian Heroes, but i could totally see you drop some of that awesomeness on a tune from that game. Just a suggestion. This tune right here would be an awesome cover -

Don't mind me here though, i'm just throwing idea's around the place hoping something i suggest might stick with people and get them inspired to create something for this! XD Consider me a little bit keen for this project to get accepted ~

CURRENT NEWS: 24 March

The list has once again been updated and we now have a timetable in the first post. Keep in mind folks, the timetable dates may change at anytime. Also I’m still looking for an Assistant director and some name suggestions on what we should call our album. That is all, for now.

Argh, man. I shouldn't do this because i really shouldn't be taking on any more work than i have already got on my plate ...

..but i'm considering taking the Saturn Bomberman track, finding another MC to join me on this tune here -

I just imagine us portraying White and Black Bombermen and doing some old skool thing here.

Just throwing the idea around right now. Not sure if i should do it or not, i just want to make sure this project has plenty of material so it passes approvals. I'd be gutted if the 20th Anniversary comes around and we don't celebrate it, ya know? :(

Argh, man. I shouldn't do this because i really shouldn't be taking on any more work than i have already got on my plate ...

..but i'm considering taking the Saturn Bomberman track, finding another MC to join me on this tune here -

I just imagine us portraying White and Black Bombermen and doing some old skool thing here.

Just throwing the idea around right now. Not sure if i should do it or not, i just want to make sure this project has plenty of material so it passes approvals. I'd be gutted if the 20th Anniversary comes around and we don't celebrate it, ya know? :(

If you need help with track production to help ease the workflow, I'm happy to lend a helping hand if you need it DiGi.

Anyone getting dibs on Sakura Wars? I'm no music maker, but I am a fan of this franchise. I would love to hear a remix or arranged version of "Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan" with English vocals which translates as Go! Imperial Floral Assault Group!

Here's a opening tune from the first game on the Sega Saturn