OCR01451 - Final Fantasy "Finally Home"

djpretzel

It's always nice to hear some weird synthy happy rock. My only real qualm with this mix is the rhythm guitar sounds cheaply distorted (mainly around the 1:50-2:15 part); like Dranagen was either using one of those lame super fuzz pedals or one of those crappy 3 inch amplifiers. Kinda' sounded like me at my highschool's battle of the bands when I was, like, 16. It's cool in a garage band sort of way though.

Overall, it's damned rockin'.

EDIT: It totally sounds like Closing Time. Y'all weren't kiddin'!

Chaos Temple has got a complete make-over, and it works. This sounds almost identical with most of the pop-rock bands out there, some happy tunes that sprinkles out of my headphones along with some good drums and synths. One of the best remixes from Darangen. Good stuff. :D

Thank you, Darangen. I finally managed to resuscitate my computer after 3 weeks of horrifying luddite-ness and this was the first thing that came wafting over my speakers. Friggin' awesome mix. I haven't liked anything from OCR this much in a long time. It does sound a whole lot like closing time, but that's not a bad thing by a long shot. Rawk on, man.

Thought some of you might like this:

Finally Home - Reason File

Since this is my first release using Reason through the ReWire option in Sonar, I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone is wondering how I got the sounds.

Yeah, I do like this. Being a user of Reason myself, it's awesome to see what professional ReMixers are doing with it.

Since this is my first release using Reason through the ReWire option in Sonar' date=' I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone is wondering how I got the sounds.[/quote']

Yeah, I do like this. Being a user of Reason myself, it's awesome to see what amateur ReMixers are doing with it.

Fixed!

Since this is my first release using Reason through the ReWire option in Sonar' date=' I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone is wondering how I got the sounds.[/quote']

Yeah, I do like this. Being a user of Reason myself, it's awesome to see what amateur ReMixers are doing with it.

Fixed!

I am unsure if this is a Daragen bash or a Reason bash... but, either way, you're such a meanie.

No, no, no, Jeremy. Let's not try and cover up my genuine disdain for one Mr. Michael Boyd. DISDAIN! P.S. I am posting random non-mix related gibberish on the Reviews Thread I RUELLL(Awesome work, per your usual, Mike!)

Fixed! (Your 'size 0' tags were on the wrong side bro... I was about to add you to my spam filter)

I love this song!! At first while reading DJ Pretzel's review I was listening to it and finding it ok but after the song ended I somehow felt like I needed to listen to it again.... and again.... and again... I spent the whole evening/night with it lol! I even listened to it while in bed before being to tired to continue:P

I LOVE the calm of this song... it's just happy but not in a "overdose" kind of way... I just fell in love with it that's for sure...!

Thank you for making a song I'll listen to for years to come!! It's on my iPod that's for sure;)

This mix sounded like it wouldn't be out of place at the end of a movie about college, and everyone passed their courses and got their dream careers. I also couldn't help but find it similar to that Holy Grail song... I can't think of it's name now, it's probably staring me right in the face... Overall, this is a great mix, it's definitely staying in my playlist :D

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01451 - Final Fantasy "Finally Home"