Guitars needed for short theme for new LPer

Hi there. So this new LP guy (by the username GuitarsandGameplays) got ahold of my personal LP friend, Josiah Clark (blinkkandyoumissit and HerrinPlays) and asked him who did his theme song at the intro of every episode. I did the theme for Josiah, so at that point Josiah led the guy to me, and he asked me to do a theme for him. All he asked was a techno-y, guitar-related theme. So I put together a very house, dubsteppy, techno-y sounding 15 second theme, and I need some guitar on it. And I don't play guitar.

Please know this guy has got absolutely no popularity and I don't know if he ever will. But I decided I'd be a nice guy and do a theme for his intro just to be nice and because... why not? Just because he has no popularity, I'm not going to do a theme for him?

I must apologize, there is no pay for this. He's not paying me, so I can't pay anyone else.

Anyone who is interested, please PM me or post here you're interested and I'll PM you! :)

Well, I guess I should warn you that I'd be using a heavy use of it, but it'd probably be pretty heavily programmed at moments.

I'd probably want the synth melody to be played by the guitar (or layer the guitar over the synth melody), and I'd probably want power chords for the lower end, probably 16th notes.

I'd also like it to be played pretty tightly, so I don't have to go using flextime, though I will if needed.

Some stereo action would also be nice (like doubling the powerchords in L and R, if you get that).

I'd probably want the synth melody to be played by the guitar (or layer the guitar over the synth melody), and I'd probably want power chords for the lower end, probably 16th notes.

I'd also like it to be played pretty tightly, so I don't have to go using flextime, though I will if needed.

Some stereo action would also be nice (like doubling the powerchords in L and R, if you get that).

So, Lead Guitar for melow-deez?

And two stereo tracked Rhythm Geet-arz? Sounds easy.

Do you want Bass Guitar as well? Or are you covered there?