Need VSTs that are great for making pads

Anyone know where I could get a VST that can dish out some really awesome pads? For the longest I've been using Sylenth1 for my pads, and I once tried Massive but my computer can't handle it anymore for absolutely no reason, but even it has it's limits so I need a VST that can make some absolutely beautiful pads great for Chillout and Trip-Hop.

IMPORTANT: I'm on a budget and can only pay from Free to 0.00

While not free, my go-to for any and all pads is SonicCharge Synplant VST.

I don't know many people that know of many people that use Synplant, I find that it adds a hell of a lot of depth and texture to any type of music. It's definitely on the weird side, but it's great for pads, synths, leads, etc. and I use it in pretty much every project that I work on!

You guys must not be able to read. :-P He's looking for something free. Not sure what you're going to find for free that's on par with Sylenth1 or Massive.

Well when I hear somebody talking about owning/using Massive and then saying they need to find something for free, I usually assume that they pirated Massive :P (no offense, of course ^^)

Absynth from Native Instruments is beautiful, and it provides endless manipulation and distortion by randomization (button presses) on the stock presets. It's pretty much the only VST I choose when I want a nice pad or cinematic sound for any style. Definitely worth it if you ever planned to invest in Komplete 8 or 9 but I wouldn't purchase it by itself.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths-samplers/absynth-5/