pH Double Release Debut!

Phonetic Hero

Yeah yeah, some of you will complain because I said triple release a while back... I decided against the last EP. It's not ready, and I don't want to rush it. A preview of one of the tracks can be found here though

ANYWAY, onto business: I traveled down to Colt, AR to hang out with Brandon "President Hoodie" Hood, his girlfriend Erin "Chip Mom" McQuisten, and our own Dustin "Theory of N" Lagaly for a live listening party for my first original album release, Sliced Bread: UNCRUSTED!! It's been released through 9-bit Records (and was also apparently played at one of the MAGFest satellite events), and I'm very honored to have been the first to receive a djp-style writeup by halc on the 9BR page <3

While in Arkansas, Theory of N and I got to collaborate in person (!) to finish up the GMRB at long last. Some of you have already heard some of these tracks, but the finale has not yet seen the light of the internet. I'd love to hear what you all think of both the albums, good or bad!!

55824593-1.jpg1771824173-1.jpg

Also, I feel it's worth mentioning that all the collaborations were an enormous amount of fun all around, and include of course Theory of N, but also Hylian Lemon and Omni-Psyence. I also owe thanks to Kevin Villecco, who put together all the text and edited album art at my request. Thanks a load, all of you guys :D

Edited by Phonetic Hero