Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars - History

Theory of N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just wondering, how up to date is the google docs? Surprised that nobody is tackling "Here are some weapons!".

It's up to date. That track WAS claimed by me because I had an almost complete wip from like 5 years ago. I dropped it because I find it really difficult to rivisit such old tracks and I feel like someone else could do something much better. I've had interest in a claim but no wip as of yet.

Oop, Vampire Variations has a deadline currently, another album is releasing on Halloween that I need to finish my song for. Unfortunately, in the very zoomed-in window of right now, I am kinda stuffed, but hopefully next week I can have a 100% completed song for you, if you can wait just an EENCY bit longer (or however you spell eency!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I haven't had too much time to dedicate to this project's organization recently but I'll be at a point where I can soon. This project WILL see the light of day but I'm not deluded enough to think we'll meet our original deadline and that's mostly my fault. HOWEVER

I have good progress from a lot of you and even completed tracks from some. For the time being, shoot for Feb. 15 for complete tracks. I'll be spending the next few days getting back in touch with everyone and seeing where we stand. We still need more mixers and artists. I'm doing what I can to recruit but any suggestions of people I may not have talked to or heard about are greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic