Question About Mixing Down in Cubase

Hey Cubase users (I'm using Cubase 7),

I have a voiceover job I need ot finish and I'm trying to figure out how to do one of two things.

1.) Put some sort of marker in a single audio track so that when I mix it down, it breaks it into 25 separate files.

2.) If I were to, instead, record onto 25 separate tracks rather than use the marker method, export each track into a separate file.

I've had to do this a couple of times the mute/unmute/re-export way and it's kind of annoying. I feel like there's a better way to do it but I'm still really new on the software side of things.

Thanks!

1) I really don't know if this is possible. Not noticed such a function. You can make a marker track, but no idea as to if you can export a single track into different parts from using one.

2) You should be able to do a batch export for separate channels. I only have Artist 6 but I remember from using the full version of 5 that this was possible.

(Just looked it up, here be a link: http://www.musictechnologycentre.co.uk/cubase5/feature10.html )

I've had to do this a couple of times the mute/unmute/re-export way and it's kind of annoying.

I've never had to use that for audio files but it looks like that Channel Batch Export function would do the trick for you.

I do the same thing that you were doing but for MIDI tracks (mute/unmute/export). I wonder if there's a way to quickly export a bunch of MIDI tracks?