What a Deal!

DarkeSword

There are a handful of daily t-shirt sites that have been popping up lately that offer a design for a great price for 24 hours. http://dayoftheshirt.com/ is a good resource to keep tabs on multiple designs with on sites with these limited-time offers. Most of the designs appeal to trendy geek culture - lots of Dr. Who, Firefly, Futurama, Zelda, Mario, etc. It's fun to see the designs, especially some of the ridiculous mash-ups the artists come up with.

Fortunately for my wallet, there are usually at least one or two minor details in the design that keep me from throwing my money at it.

Today, however, is not one of those days. The featured tee at TeeFury is a really slick FF7 design with the figures of all the party members in file (a bit of a Lord of the Rings homage) silhouetted against the iconic comet logo. I've bought from them before, and it's a comfortable shirt.

Get it within the next 9 hours for $11 (plus ~$3 shipping).

I waited too long to get Xenoblade Chronicles and now it costs like $200. -_-

Nobody in their right mind would sell it to me for like $25

But if anyone sees a deal for it for that much or.. just a really good deal... let me know.

$200 is too much but yeah it's expensive. Waiting for a reprint myself. That or just get a PAL version, then you can play it on Dolphin with the HD texture mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Legacy of Kain collection $4.50 and Dragon Age collection $9.99 at Gamersgate right now among other deals. Wish I held off on buying Dragon Age Ultimate Edition 4 days ago on Steam, paid $8.74 for the Ultimate Edition and the guide when I could have got the Ultimate Edition and Dragon Age 2 on Gamersgate for 2-3 bucks more. =(

• 2 weeks later...

Plogue's Chipsounds, a really bitchin' plugin which emulates a lot of classic VG soundchips and has a ton of class-style envelope and arp creation options, modern customizability, and more, normally costs $95.00. Buuuut just today, I discovered that if a bulk purchase of 10 or more copies of it is done, then it's only $75.00 apiece. That's a deal, right?

Don't delete this post, Shariq, gobdammit :P

NEWayz, I started a thread elsewhere in the forum to keep a list going of people who may be interested in getting in on a bulk purchase. Here it be.

Plogue's Chipsounds, a really bitchin' plugin which emulates a lot of classic VG soundchips and has a ton of class-style envelope and arp creation options, modern customizability, and more, normally costs $95.00. Buuuut just today, I discovered that if a bulk purchase of 10 or more copies of it is done, then it's only $75.00 apiece. That's a deal, right?

Don't delete this post, Shariq, gobdammit :P

NEWayz, I started a thread elsewhere in the forum to keep a list going of people who may be interested in getting in on a bulk purchase. Here it be.

Da fuq, you have to get 10 people to spend $75? You realize how impossible this is, right?

Count me in.

Yeah, come on guys. Post some actual deals that don't require legwork.

Also noticing people posting general sales and deal sites. That's not what this thread is for. This thread is specifically for really good deals on products that you can personally recommend. Don't just post a link to Amazon and say "PC games are on sale this week." I can go to CheapAssGamer or SlickDeals to find out about that.

Post about products you really care about, where you can say "holy crap, that's available for THAT much?! guys, you all have to buy this right now! it's really awesome and super cheap!!!" That's what I'm looking for here.

Can I post about Humble Bundles?

I know lots of people know about them, but the weekly deal this week is Alan Wake and I'd really like to recommend this series to anyone that hasn't tried it yet. It's got really good, in-depth stoytelling, some legitimate scares and creepy atmosphere, and gameplay that, while admittedly not the best, is still solid and fun. I care a lot about this series, and I'd like to support it as much as I can so the team will be able to make the sequel they want to make for it.

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly (there are 6 days left on this)

They threw in everything and the kitchen sink on this one. Not that I assume most people will be as into the series as I am, but there's an insane amount of stuff from behind the scenes and based on the Alan Wake universe, including DRM free copies of the game, DLC, and it's psuedo-sequel for (your price here.)

• 2 weeks later...