What a Deal!

DarkeSword

So Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is free to play on Steam this weekend, and you can also buy it (for Steam) for a nice low price of $7.49 (that's 75% off; the 4-pack is also 75% off, btw, down from $80 to $20). Offer expires Sunday at 1PM Pacific, so if you want it get it.

I'm sure plenty of OCR folks can recommend this game far more effectively than I ever could.

Alright, this one's important.

Comixology is currently running a sale on American Vampire, a fantastic comic book series about a new breed of vampire that crops up in the late 19th century. I simply cannot recommend this series enough. Scott Snyder weaves an incredibly engaging tale of the uniquely American breed of vampire throughout history, going from the Old West into the 1950s. The art is absolutely amazing too; expressive, dynamic, and visceral.

It's also important to note that American Vampire was partially conceived as a reaction to the recent trend of romanticizing vampires. The vampires in this series are monstrous and violent, not dandies or sparkly.

The sale has each issue in the series available for a dollar each. That's quite a deal.

Got my order for Metro cancelled little over an hour ago. Sucks. Haven't had a good experience with Best Buy in forever though so I should have expected as much. Wish it would have worked though, I only ordered 1, not 100 or so like I hear some people did. =/

Edit: And now Ys 1 & 2 is on flash sale on steam and me with no money. Methinks karma is broken today. :cry:

Edited by Flash Strife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sonic Hits Collection on Steam is on sale for 29.99. Normally would cost 151 for:

Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine

Sonic All Stars Racing

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed w/DLC

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic CD

Sonic Generations w/DLC

Sonic Spinball

Sonic 1

Sonic 2

Sonic 4: Episode 1 and 2

Sonic Hits Collection on Steam is on sale for 29.99. Normally would cost 151 for:

Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine

Sonic All Stars Racing

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed w/DLC

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Sonic 3D Blast

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic CD

Sonic Generations w/DLC

Sonic Spinball

Sonic 1

Sonic 2

Sonic 4: Episode 1 and 2

This is kind of an incredibly deal Generations and All-Star Racing Transformed are worth this money ALONE.

Believe I've seen that before for about $10-15 on amazon so not the best price if you're trying to get it at the cheapest possible price.

I believe you are mistaken.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Hits_Collection

Sonic Hits Collection is a collection of 17 Sonic games from Classics to Modern all compiled under one game.

It was released on July 3rd, 2013 and is only available by purchasing it from Steam. Each game is discounted to 75% of it's original price, making the bundle of 17 games for the price of $29.99 and it's original being $93.29 making it a huge profit to buyers.

Also lol @ "profit" for "buyers"

Whoops, should had said it was on sale for that price like a month or 2 ago. Also Rama it was for those games, except maybe for transformed but all the others for $10, kinda like this bundle though I could have sworn they had a $15 one with all the games, including Transformed, don't see it in my amazon history though. Just saying it might be possible to get a cheaper bundle later on if you're not in a hurry to get them all now.