What a Deal!

DarkeSword

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.humblebundle.com

Humble Indie Bundle 9 has Trine 2 (+expansion), Mark of the Ninja, Brütal Legend and the new Eets as a beta. Pay more than average (around $5) to get FTL and Fez. Now I can vouch that for FTL alone this is a deal among deals! Soundtracks too for Trine 2, Brütal Legend, FTL and Fez.

HIBs are pretty much my main source for Linux gaming, so I always appreciate them. I'm looking forward to playing Fez especially!

--Eino

• 2 weeks later...
https://www.humblebundle.com

Humble Indie Bundle 9 has Trine 2 (+expansion), Mark of the Ninja, Brütal Legend and the new Eets as a beta. Pay more than average (around $5) to get FTL and Fez. Now I can vouch that for FTL alone this is a deal among deals! Soundtracks too for Trine 2, Brütal Legend, FTL and Fez.

HIBs are pretty much my main source for Linux gaming, so I always appreciate them. I'm looking forward to playing Fez especially!

--Eino

brutal legend is a fantastic game as well!

• 4 weeks later...

So I know there is already a Kickstarter thread, but I feel that given the current status of the project, Reaper Miniatures' New Bones Kickstarter falls better under this topic.

Dunno how many people on this forum are Tabletop RPG players, but If you love doing RP or other kinds of miniatures games, this kickstarter is pretty much the best possible deal you can get on acquiring a HUGE collection of quality miniatures to paint and implement into your games.

A $100.00 USD pledge gets you around 150 unique, high quality plastic unpainted miniatures, something like 60-70 cents a pop, which is completely bonkers value, given that a single quality mini can run you up to 15 bucks.

There's less than 24 hours to go though, so HURRY YO ASS UP and get your pledge in!

SERIOUSLY ITS A HUGE DEAL

Considering that Walmart also has TVs and monitors listed for $9 I am not sure the game prices will be honored or are legit. But since the other 3DS games are regularly priced maybe it is so who knows? I can't check out right now so yeah.

EDIT: Bought Pokemon Y, GTA V, and Battlefield 4 for $55. :P I then bought 6 monitors for $80 after taxes.

Edited by kitty

The monitors I can care less about, I want the games at the discounted rates because those are reasonable and I actually wanted them to begin with. Some people went to pick up their games from the brick and mortar stores and the prices were honored.

Walmart canceled my order (didn't specify which one) but is sending me a $10 e-gift card in exchange!

I got the same email but they've already charged me $56.29

Edit: Looks like the order is still "processing" though based on the tracking page. It'll be interested if they still get shipped, after being cancelled.

edit: Call of Duty 4 for $5 https://stacksocial.com/sales/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare

edit: my Walmart order was just cancelled and I was refunded, took them a few days to do it. Gotta say I'm disappointed, especially when people made off with 55" 3D TVs and all I wanted was a couple monitors. I should have sprung for the fast shipping. :/

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...