Vig - NEW Original Song Preview!

Vig

I know I've been in OCRemix hibernation for a looooong time, but I've hardly been idle. The next few weeks/months will see me releasing several new (and old but unreleased) tracks, starting with my contribution to the Deus Ex: Sonic Augmentation project.

In a baldfaced attempt to stimulate interest, awareness, promote synergy...shifting paradigm...ugh etc. And to get you wonderful people to follow me on soundcloud, twitter like me on facebook, all that self-promotional garbage that I hate, today I'm releasing a sneak peek of my new original track "Vectors," a video-game inspired/electronic thang which will become available shortly after my Deus Ex track is released.

So check out this preview, I hope it tingles your man/ladyparts.

Vectors - PREVIEW

EDIT: Please note! This is a 1-minute PREVIEW. Not the full version. The full version is 5:30 long, and will be released in a couple weeks. I promise the fades and cuts are just for the preview, and not for artistic reasons.

Edited by Vig
Clarification

Grow some facial hair dude, it's all the rage. :grin:

Nice song, too! It's weird that it's a single and it fades out and back in. That's usually somethin' you see with multiple songs. o.o

I hope you're trolling, but it fades out and back in because it's a preview. The full version will be released in a couple weeks.

I hope you're trolling, but it fades out and back in because it's a preview. The full version will be released in a couple weeks.

My apologies, I was confused as to why it was fading out and back in during the preview, but it's because you are previewing different sections of the same song, right? That's cool. I almost thought it was multiple songs. :-) Nice work indeed!

My apologies, I was confused as to why it was fading out and back in during the preview, but it's because you are previewing different sections of the same song, right? That's cool. I almost thought it was multiple songs. :-) Nice work indeed!

Yes, they are different sections of the same song. And thanks, I'm really glad you like it!