Base Desire - Rebirth EP

Welcome to OCR, it is an awesome community of friends and like-minded people. Your music is really nice! What is your daw/equipment of choice? Nice to meet you!

Thank you :) FL STudio, Just started on an iMac, used to use a laptop. Komplete audio 6 interface/soundcard, krk 8' studio monitors, also fischer audio headphone studio monitors, MXL v67 Mic, haven't gotten around to picking up a midi-keyboard/controller yet, but its on the list.

What about you?

Thank you :) FL STudio, Just started on an iMac, used to use a laptop. Komplete audio 6 interface/soundcard, krk 8' studio monitors, also fischer audio headphone studio monitors, MXL v67 Mic, haven't gotten around to picking up a midi-keyboard/controller yet, but its on the list.

What about you?

Happy FL Studio user here too! I also have the KRK 8's (Rokits) and love them. I have an MPK49 midi keyboard, and although I don't properly play it, I use it every day, to audition sounds and noodle around. For software my favorite things are Kontakt, Omnisphere and Zebra2.

Happy FL Studio user here too! I also have the KRK 8's (Rokits) and love them. I have an MPK49 midi keyboard, and although I don't properly play it, I use it every day, to audition sounds and noodle around. For software my favorite things are Kontakt, Omnisphere and Zebra2.

Nice, I have my eyes set on m-audio 49 keyboard, someday... I am listening to your goron song right now by the way, I can't get enough of that quirky feel, those vocals :P

I use Massive / Nexus2 / Sylenth1 mostly, I have kontakt but it's not my favourite for some reason

Nice, I have my eyes set on m-audio 49 keyboard, someday... I am listening to your goron song right now by the way, I can't get enough of that quirky feel, those vocals :P

I use Massive / Nexus2 / Sylenth1 mostly, I have kontakt but it's not my favourite for some reason

If you get an m-audio 49, make sure to get semi-weighted keys if that's your thing. It feels a lot nicer sometimes to have a natural feeling with your keyboard. It can make it easier to play other keyboard instruments later too. Whatever floats your boat though. :-D

I really like Fly with Me. It has some interesting chords to it. I felt welcomed when listening to it. :-D I really liked it though and I have to say the artwork for it is really nice. Thanks for sharing this.

Edited by darkbrandflake11

This EP is fantastic! The simplistic abstract sounds almost remind me of C418, yet each song has a uniquely strong rhythm. If there's one thing you absolutely nailed, it was the mixing here. Nothing's ever overpowered, it's all fit in nicely. This is going in my iTunes library.

I think my favorite would have to be "Fly With Me". It brings childhood memories back for some reason. It's just fun to listen to, yet calming. Keep it up!

This EP is fantastic! The simplistic abstract sounds almost remind me of C418, yet each song has a uniquely strong rhythm. If there's one thing you absolutely nailed, it was the mixing here. Nothing's ever overpowered, it's all fit in nicely. This is going in my iTunes library.

I think my favorite would have to be "Fly With Me". It brings childhood memories back for some reason. It's just fun to listen to, yet calming. Keep it up!

Thank you very much, your words are encouraging. I'm glad you like it. :)