You can't go home again...

unartistic

It has obviously been a very looooong time since I have visited the site. Looks completely different, but in a good way. There are also songs and remixers that have had the name changed, or seem to have disappeared all together. Or It could be user error, not sure (:shock:). Examples: Star Salzman had some good mixes that I liked, and I listened the snot out of DK in Concert 1. I had a buch of remixes (literally, hundreds of different titles downloaded) and put on my old iPod. However, the Grim Reaper of all things technology decided to pay a visit to my PC as well as my iPod. Long story short, blue screen of death and a crunched MP3 player :evil:. Now I've decided to restart my library of remixes, and can't find some of the stuff that was on here. Now I know this was years ago when I got em, hell, dubya was still half way into his first term when I found OC Remix. But some reason why some things seem to have been dropped would be nice. If there is a link to explain it and save posting space, that would be nice too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Liontamer's two links explain why tracks have been removed, and liquid wind's link goes to a site where all those removed tracks can now be found. You shouldn't have any problem finding the old tracks, unless they were never actually on OCR in the first place like in timaeus222's case.

Good point. Same for you Esker. Oh well.