APRIL FOOL'S! OC ReMix Presents Final Fantasy III (meaning VI): Unbalanced and Ruined!

zircon

i just watched the trailer and wow. wow wow wowyou guys really outdid yourselves and yeah its just nonnegotiable i'm going to need lossless files at the very least for that gritty coin step. and the spinach rag mix. i mean I don't know you jazz up jazz but you guys are just so incredible and found a way how much money will it take to get flac for those songs and how do I get it to the right person?

Just downloaded the zip... the Fishy track is 1 second long, and many of these are only a minute or two long. Not sure if there's an error somewhere.

It might just be your download on Fishy's, but I'll also say we went for quality over quantity as far as the count, so definitely have no fear! The replayability and production level of the album is way, way up there, thanks to the generous support of the album backers, who ROCK!

look what you made me do, dig up my old account and log in. ReCapitated was a far more masterful album. I think the issue with your project is that it wasn't focused enough. You should take that kickstarter money and go back to the drawing board and maybe do a FULL 3 CD album of just the battle theme from FF III/VI. only then will true greatness be achieved!

This is ridiculous. You guys raise $150,000 to release a "masterpiece" and this is what I get? Shitty video recordings of someone's TV? 1-second long tracks? Comic Sans? This is the worst thing since Bad Tuna.

Hey, no need to have sour grapes on missing out on being a part of the album! We'll get you involved somehow in the next one for some Theory of N awesomeness. But let's not let disappoint on not being on the FF6 album as an artist cloud your judgement about the hard work involved in putting everything together, you're an important part of this community.

Hey, no need to have sour grapes on missing out on being a part of the album! We'll get you involved somehow in the next one for some Theory of N awesomeness. But let's not let disappoint on not being on the FF6 album as an artist cloud your judgement about the hard work involved in putting everything together, you're an important part of this community.

I apologize. You're right, the jealousy that stemmed from my exclusion of this project quickly turned to rage and I took it out on all of you who spent thousands of dollars and many months slaving away on this brilliant work of art. My emotions clouded my judgement with billowing, dark clouds that flooded the streets of my moral character. But I can see clearly now. The rain is gone. You guys put together one hell of a final product and I commend you for it.

I apologize. You're right, the jealousy that stemmed from my exclusion of this project quickly turned to rage and I took it out on all of you who spent thousands of dollars and many months slaving away on this brilliant work of art. My emotions clouded my judgement with billowing, dark clouds that flooded the streets of my moral character. But I can see clearly now. The rain is gone. You guys put together one hell of a final product and I commend you for it.

Quit backpedaling. You already slammed the fruits of their labor, and I think that's seriously disrespectful to the artists. Theory of N? More like Theory of N-E-thing To Please.