APRIL FOOL'S! OC ReMix Presents Final Fantasy III (meaning VI): Unbalanced and Ruined!

zircon

Yo, you gone got SEAN PAUL on this mother fuh! I know for real he re-did all his vocals specially for this project. I spoke to him the night before he went back in the studio, he told me he was putting down some sick vocals for us OCR bredrins. DUTTIER!

Knocked it out of the park with that tune alone. I mean, it's Sean rass clart Paul, son!

Whoa. Before Deus Ex even finished. Bet Eidos ain't real happy 'bout that.

This, ladies and gentlehearts, is a revolution in video game music arrnangamentation. If you thought that it would be hard to outdo the metal opera chops of FF2 Light and Darkness, well, evidently you were right because it took 150,000 to do so. But, nevertheless that barrier has been BROKEN! The introduction of spastic disco into the video game spectra will go down in history, mark my words.

Well, nerd history, anyway.

I've never been much of a Final Fantasy guy, but the breathtaking artisanship on this release has compelled me to go play it. Much like Recapitated before it, this album has caused me to re-evaluate my opinion of musical & gaming greatness. As such, I have purcahsed every FF game (including all the re-releases), with the intent of playing them to their fullest - including every sidequest and optional boss - so that I can see all of their gaming & musical greatness. Not only that, I'm importing foreign consoles & learning Japanese so I can play the games in their original language. Yeah, it's expensive, but my eyes are opened to the value of doing such a thing. Thanks OCR! (My wife thanks you too!)

I'm halfway through the album... a little dissapointed by now, was expecting a bigger album in fact i thought this was some alternative unknown project to me...

Very sad to hear only 1 second of Fishy's song, i think that's some kind of broken link or something.

Congrats for the launch anyway, sorry for the poor feedback.

Edit: Oh... i think i now get this... -_-

Edited by Mega Sackman

I'm halfway through the album... a little dissapointed by now, was expecting a bigger album in fact i thought this was some alternative unknown project to me...

Very sad to hear only 1 second of Fishy's song, i think that's some kind of broken link or something.

Congrats for the launch anyway, sorry for the poor feedback.

Edit: Oh... i think i now get this... -_-

All the best works of art take some time to truly understand.

I've been a fan of organizations that routinely pull out all the stops every year for April 1 for year. It's actually amusing to me that people can read nonsense without the "holiday" even occurring to them....guess our minds all just work a little differently. :)

Also, saw someone the day before on irc mentioning an announcement of the project release and an album filled with Rick Rolls in varying genres. Pretty darned close.

I said "Good Ol April First" way back and it got deleted.

Wtf man.

If only they'd seen your post, countless souls could have been spared the torment of their wasted donations.

And that's no fun.