Apex 2014: A New Challenger!! - History

DarkeSword

I'm pretty tied up for a week or two, and if I'm on this I'd like to get you a track that is actually GOOD instead of rushed. If you need a track ZOMG RIGHT NOW feel free to PM me and I should still be able to get something done, otherwise I'm going to hold off for a little bit, and I'll take something on when I've got some time to do it and make it good.

Honestly I'm kinda eyeballing UMVC3 again... Iron Man's robot funk track is just too good to pass up, though I'm fine with giving someone else a chance on it too

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone. Need final tracks by NOVEMBER 30th. Apex 2014 is in January during MLK weekend. We have to have PHYSICAL copies of the album ready to distribute AT the event, so November 30 is a critical deadline to hit so that we can get the physical order in and done. Thanks!

Seems legit. Will definitely get it done by then. Perhaps I'll get a boatload of time during Thanksgiving break to hash out the last bit that I'll have left. Right now it's sounding downright HEAVY. Prepare to be slammed.

I see Brawl got claimed, but I'll have some time to do something up for this starting Friday. I think I could handle the original Smash Bros, possibly the Meta Crystal track, but I'll decide for sure. If anyone wants a particular track I'm open for suggestions for sure.

Hey are you interested in doing a chillout track for the end with either Smash or Injustice?

Last year we did Pokémon as the chillout track, sort of the "everything was super hype for the weekend but now let's just relax on the drive home." I think it's a nice way to close out the album.

If you take one of the games, I can take the other, and we can decide who does the chillout track.

Hey are you interested in doing a chillout track for the end with either Smash or Injustice?

Last year we did Pokémon as the chillout track, sort of the "everything was super hype for the weekend but now let's just relax on the drive home." I think it's a nice way to close out the album.

If you take one of the games, I can take the other, and we can decide who does the chillout track.

Chillout you say? I've a bit of an obsession with chillout stuff so I could definitely manage something like that for Smash if you want to do Injustice!

hey boss, sorry for the epic novels... again... but please check your PMs (specifically the second, most recent one I've sent to you) to let me know if we're going to be good. I know we're cutting it close, and since life happened/happens it took a while for me to get back in the motion of it, but there's just a few more deal breakers I want to nail down before we call it day and I send you the final wavs.

~j

For people doing game specific remixes, please keep the length of your tracks, UNDER 6 minutes.

This is designed to be a single-disc album and physical release is guaranteed. We can't go over 80 minutes and there's a lot of extended material from Jordan's Smash Series mix that I'd like to get on here. We need to make sure we can fit everything onto a single disc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Apex 2014: A New Challenger!! - History