Wanna do a vocal mix, need an arranger.

Powerstars

Male/Female? Range? Sorry but you're going to need to be a little more specific for this.

Also, usually remixers will be the ones to reach out for vocalists rather than the other way around. If you really wish to be a part of a remix/project, check who's asking on the forums (though don't go to far back).

Male/Female? Range? Sorry but you're going to need to be a little more specific for this.

Also, usually remixers will be the ones to reach out for vocalists rather than the other way around. If you really wish to be a part of a remix/project, check who's asking on the forums (though don't go to far back).

Male, I can go towards the middle and down low and I'd do any kind of song.

Yeah, I've seen a couple threads like this, and unfortunately, they don't seem to ever amount to much.

I totally get where you're coming from, because I've had the exact same issue: you have a talent you want to share and, more importantly, develop, but you're really the second part of a two-step process, and can't reach those goals without some help. Getting started is absolutely the hardest part because you don't have any demos to convince artists you're worth their time.

I am very slowly breaking out of that. I basically took Nonamer's advice. Keep your eyes peeled for any and every request for a vocalist.

Here's the PM that led to my first collab:

I see you're looking for a vocalist for the FF6 competition.

I'd love to offer some help. There are a couple concerns, here. My range is probably a little higher than you're looking for, and I don't have ideal recording conditions...

But, this is definitely a style I'm comfortable with. At the very worst, I could send you my best I can get together and would take no offense if you discarded it completely.

The only example I have handy is here:

http://tindeck.com/listen/yozl

It's not the style you're looking for, but at least demonstrates some control. The range here is deceiving...I had a frog in my throat for a couple hours, and took advantage of it to get that bass line.

Anyway, shoot me what you're looking for, and I'd be happy to see what I can do with it.

I think the lines I put in bold were the most important part of my being considered: be honest and upfront about what you have to offer, and make it clear that you're fine if your vocals don't match their vision. This collab is now slated to appear on the upcoming Final Fantasy 6 album, so be persistent, be vigilant, and continue brainstorming ways to get your voice out there.

Yeah, I've seen a couple threads like this, and unfortunately, they don't seem to ever amount to much.

I totally get where you're coming from, because I've had the exact same issue: you have a talent you want to share and, more importantly, develop, but you're really the second part of a two-step process, and can't reach those goals without some help. Getting started is absolutely the hardest part because you don't have any demos to convince artists you're worth their time.

I am very slowly breaking out of that. I basically took Nonamer's advice. Keep your eyes peeled for any and every request for a vocalist.

Here's the PM that led to my first collab:

I think the lines I put in bold were the most important part of my being considered: be honest and upfront about what you have to offer, and make it clear that you're fine if your vocals don't match their vision. This collab is now slated to appear on the upcoming Final Fantasy 6 album, so be persistent, be vigilant, and continue brainstorming ways to get your voice out there.

Alright, thanks for the advice.