Watch me remix FF6's "The Veldt" theme live on Twitch!

Flexstyle

Any issues from my track that you think that I need to learn, which is probably a lot :lol:.

All partial joking aside :).

How do you prevent your track from being too soft in volume? While keeping the instruments clear and audible.

Was this an issue in the .wav I sent you?

Handling the dynamic range is a basic task in mixing/mastering. Search for articles on "compression" or "limiting."

All y'all are just copyin' Ben Briggs with this, don't lie.

Not that it's a bad thing but STILL ;P

I dunno, I watched Zircon remix Setzer for the FF6 album before Briggs ever started streaming music, maybe even before he streamed games, and I'm sure zircon wasn't the first to do it either. BUT I love that people are doing this now, and I want to get in on it myself, who knows when.

But watching OA's bald head and rippling abs live stream some music making will be awesome.

(How is OA not a main character in a game? He's got the body for it)

EDIT: Tropes vs. OA in ReMixing

Edited by Brandon Strader

Eh?

Well I mean, I like to think of these things in terms of OCR. And I probably overthink it. I know people did that kind of stuff waaaaay before anyone here. ;-)

I JUST NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO POST!

This is me and OA

two-cute-baby-fox-brothers-thumb.jpg

But yeah, I do hope more people live stream stuff... music.. I would watch that. It could aid in learning stuff too. Is good stuff.

one problem with the mac streaming is that i dont get the little webcam picture in picture, so im not sure how to do that. if anyone has a mac solution, let me know. Im using camtwist running through the adobe flash live encoder and it works good, but being able to see me record my guitar parts instead of just hearing seems more fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/oceansandrew

it was pretty fun! I am ordering 24g of extra ram tonight so i dont have memory issues next time! I had a lot of fun with you guys, and will be streaming in the future either for this, or for upcoming Overclocked University songs! Thanks for being there! :-)

Edited by OA