OCR02638 - Mega Man 4 "Foiling Dr. Wily"

djpretzel

I never lost interest. Up beat and true to the song, the drop at :50 followed by the pick up was a nice touch, the keys playing back up to the melody was real tasteful and clean. An all around well put together song! Added to the ipod!

Edited by New80s+

Whoa, nice work with the hyper electronic opening. Love the way this picks up even more after the second minute. It's amazing to hear something slightly chippy and electronic go this fast and hard while keeping a melody going that doesn't sound overly rushed. Awesome debut DR. WELI.

From one newcomer to the next; I definitely tip my hat to you sir. A lot of debut stuff i've heard on OCR loses my interest and I use it as an exercise to what could be improved on, but while not perfect; it's clearly a labor of love with all that amazing synths you threw in there kept me hooked the whole time.

I've lurked in the shadows for quite a while on OCR; I think because of the quality of your debut; you just gave me the confidence I needed to finally start a track of my own.

Thank You :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm impressed by this track never losing its momentum or feeling stale even though the the main melody and beat hardly change. This sounds like a "Black Wing Metamorphosis"-tier mega-collab - if I were to guess who made this track, my answer would be something like "Danny Baranowsky, Benjamin Briggs, Phonetic Hero, DaMonz, Trainbeat" (and a collab between you and any of these people would turn out amazing). Good stuff.

Edited by Octagon

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02638 - Mega Man 4 "Foiling Dr. Wily"