Facebook Use and Self-Esteem Questionnaire

Nicole Adams

I've done it, but I do hope you're getting a response outside of OCR if you're getting a sample of the FB population - a bunch of people from OCR is hardly a representative sample :P

Yes, I've shared the questionnaire elsewhere. However, I've known from the beginning that sampling was going to be the biggest limitation of this project and I've noted this in my paper. Reason being is this is a class project and not a full-blown study so I have a lot of restrictions because of that (time, money, no IRB approval, etc.). This project is more about learning how the research process works from brainstorming ideas all the way to discussing the results. Nonetheless, the data collected may lend some support to my hypotheses and if so, my professor has said this would be worth pursuing in grad school as an actual study.

Brandon, this is the first I'm hearing about the problem you had. I don't think I received your response so feel free to complete the questionnaire again if you would like. Sorry about that.

Thank you to everyone who has completed the questionnaire. I didn't expect to receive so many responses and I can't thank you all enough!

• 3 weeks later...