Anime characters similar to people IRL

Salluz

For starters, I had been shown this by a friend: http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/04/16/amazeballs-real-life-one-piece-characters-discovered/

In short lies the picture below, but take a look at the site to get a better view.

onepiece.jpg?w=580&h=463

At first, I believed that it was all a stretch, but then, I started to see obvious likenesses between characters such as Jango/Steven Tyler and Joey Jordison/Basil Hawkins. That opened my mind. The rest are alike more in concept and personality than just appearance.

Edited by Salluz

Well, these are mostly Oda's characters, and so I think it's just something he does. Though, I'd always thought of Django as being more like MJ, but the photo proves otherwise. Ivankov was a given though, wayyyy to recognizable x3.

Can you think of others? there had been a post a long time ago of actors as Final Fantasy VI characters...I can see if I can find that...

Well, I thought of Django as a Steven Tyler/MJ hybrid (looks like Steve, dances like Mike). I could look for more deliberately; I happened just to run across this by coincidence.

OMG Daft Punk.

Edited by Salluz