Clock Tower Inspired Horror Movie Theme

https://soundcloud.com/angelcityoutlaw/horror-film-style-dont-run

Forgive my lack of audio engineering skills.

Anyway, this is actually two themes I wrote separately put into one song. It's inspired by imagery from the horror classic video game "clock tower". The sound toward the middle of the song that sounds sorta like a siren is actually just my guitar playing tri-tones and being run through a gate and flanger. Sounded cool, I thought.

Pretty sweet. I can hear it as title music for something for sure.

A year ago I picked up a bargain version of Komplete for 100 bucks. In it was a version of Kore player that came with some awesome warp effects. I think Kore player was discontinued a little while ago but if you check for Komplete Elements there are bound to be some nasty effects you can use for horror. I once warped a whale mating call and stuck it in the background. Instant tension!

Pretty sweet. I can hear it as title music for something for sure.

A year ago I picked up a bargain version of Komplete for 100 bucks. In it was a version of Kore player that came with some awesome warp effects. I think Kore player was discontinued a little while ago but if you check for Komplete Elements there are bound to be some nasty effects you can use for horror. I once warped a whale mating call and stuck it in the background. Instant tension!

Thanks Gar!

I shall look into that.

• 3 weeks later...