OCR Mascots: Class of Spring 2013 - Voting Closed

Liontamer

Also since all the Square-Enix ones had to be removed due to copyright issues and calling them " OCR mascots", can't you rename them something to avoid more problems like that in the future? Something like "characters" or "bios"?

No, and that naming convention wasn't a problem to begin with, so that speculation's inaccurate.

1. Tanooki Mario

2. Goron

(I don't have a third place, but I think either one of these would be awesome!)

Yes, but you need a third place vote before it can be counted. There's plenty of characters out there to fill that spot :P

In unrelated news, it appears that Skull Kid is joining Amaterasu and Pikachu in regards to being definite runners, though this is quite the survey being filled out. I'm somehow intrigued over the sudden boost of interest the former received since last weekend :P

Edited by Rexy

Also since all the Square-Enix ones had to be removed due to copyright issues

If there were such issues, shouldn't the current square-enix mascots be removed? There are plenty still on the mascot category page, with good links and all.

I'm not following this. Not trying to derail, but I don't see such discussion anywhere but in this thread, so I must have missed it. I'm simply curious to know what's up.

If there were such issues, shouldn't the current square-enix mascots be removed? There are plenty still on the mascot category page, with good links and all.

I'm not following this. Not trying to derail, but I don't see such discussion anywhere but in this thread, so I must have missed it. I'm simply curious to know what's up.

They are removed. The images were removed. There's nothing wrong with the bios being in the Wiki, so they will always be there, just sans images.

1. Marth

2. Ike

3. Vector the Crocodile (use the modern art)

3a. Lyndis (if only...)

Seriously, everyone on here was raving about Fire Emblem Awakening's soundtrack, as am I. Yet as a series we have ONE Fire Emblem remixes from a total of thirteen games. People, I am disappoint.

They are removed. The images were removed. There's nothing wrong with the bios being in the Wiki, so they will always be there, just sans images.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

...that had to have been one weird C&D.