ReMixing With the Stars: Season 2, Episode 2: Tropical Vacation!

MindWanderer

Cosmic Sounds sent me a broken link, and it wouldn't be much fun with just two entries. The posting of the mixes will be tomorrow.

I did?!? Oh my goodness, Sorry for holding this up everyone. I'll send the new link ASAP.

Edit: Okay, I sent a new updated link, and tested it myself to make sure that it works. Again, sorry for holding up this competition.

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

I did?!? Oh my goodness, Sorry for holding this up everyone. I'll send the new link ASAP.

Edit: Okay, I sent a new updated link, and tested it myself to make sure that it works. Again, sorry for holding up this competition.

It's fine. I don't really mind, and I'm sure no one else does.

Forgot to say earlier: thanks, Kuolema, for all the help and suggestions you gave me! I had fun working with you!

Results are in. Only four people voted, and the votes were almost 100% consistent.

There will be no new episode right now. Not only has interest significantly waned, but most of the regular contestants and myself are doing the grueling 4B2C compo right now, and most likely the WCRG is coming up right after that. So maybe late summer/early fall for the return.

• 4 weeks later...