Rayman Legends Challenges App [Wii U]

ocre

If you're itching for something to play on your expensive new Nintendo console, Ubisoft was good enough to throw us a bone and offer up a free 'Challenges Mode' app that challenges players to beat the clock in various stages (that are updated every day).

There are Daily Challenges (so far, yesterday there was a Murfy-controlled stage and today there is a speed run challenge where you control Rayman), Weekly Challenges (the first one is a Lum-based collection speed challenge), and there are even Extreme Daily Challenges (an 'Infinite Tower' 'see how far you can get' type stage). There's also a Weekly Extreme Challenge too but you have to reach rank 4 in 'Awesomeness'.

You compete for Bronze, Silver, Gold (and the fabled Diamond Cup) in each challenge and there are leaderboards so you can compare how you're doing compared to your friends.

Daily Challenges are closed after 24 hours - so you really have to hustle if you want to up your score. I'm really digging it.

Apparently I'm ranked 7th overall in the world so far. :o

Edited by ocre

I've been attempting the Extreme Daily Challenge and I can barely get a Bronze Cup. :o They don't call it Extreme for nothing!

Update: So I've gotten three Diamond Cups on the normal Daily Challenges and 2 Gold Cups for the two Extreme Daily Challenges I've attempted (and will be getting a Diamond Cup for the Weekly Challenge in about 24 hours.) As of earlier, I was ranked 6th in da world out of like 60 thousand players. ;3

Today(Sunday)'s challenges seem fairly easy so I'll tackle them later this evening.

Edited by ocre