MRI 1-2 Musical Replacement Initiative - Season One, Round Two (WINNER OF ROUND 2 INSIDE!)

Draconiator

aargh, I'm so torn, I've barely had a chance to work on mine and if I ask for the extension I *might* be able to finish it if I killed myself on it for the 4 or 5 hours I'd have tomorrow... D: I think I'm just going to have to skip this round :(

EDIT: ah what the hell, go ahead and put in the extension. I'll see what I can do

Edited by KingTiger

I've been thinking too, during my initial posting to see if anyone would like this kind of thing, I got a lot of interest, however I've seen that in practice, it really isn't that good since only a few have signed up. We are finishing up the season, but now I'm not so sure if we should have a Season 2 or not. What do you guys think?

yaaaayy I'm listening now! Just realized too that since Cash & I are partnered up in ReMixing with the Stars he may be using some of my tips against me >:P

And to clarify on the voting, you vote for your top three picks, right? so like 1. Artist #1 2. Artist #2 3. Artist #3 right? And those of us participating in the compo can vote too?