Weird gaming habits you have?

nOkbient

I can't sell old weapons or items. I need to have every item all the time, I even buy weapons I know that I won't use just because I want to have them on my inventory. Games with limited inventories destroy me...

This paid off in one FF though where you needed to use old weapons against one boss!.

Hah, I tend to do that too, particularly in games where you can actually see the weapons. Except I do it for armor, accessories, and all other types of equippable items, too. I like being able to compare the stats, and I'm always afraid that one accessory that I feel is worthless will be super useful later on in the game.

I second sniffing the instruction booklet. When getting a new game, I never start right away. I always make myself finish all chores, homework, etc before I even load the game. I also love reading reviews, even if I already own the game. Also, I tend to quit near the end of games (hate that).

I second sniffing the instruction booklet. When getting a new game, I never start right away. I always make myself finish all chores, homework, etc before I even load the game.

I know, right!? And it's not a thing of kindness either. It's only because you WANT to.

I forgot something else. In any RPG, yes ANY RGP, I always level up to level 10 as soon as I can fight. In Secret of Mana, I fight rabbites before even entering the village. Takes a while.

In regards to buying items you don't need, i'm the same way. I want to have at least 1 of every single item in the game.

When getting a new game, I never start right away. I always make myself finish all chores, homework, etc before I even load the game.

This, too. I also make sure to use the bathroom before I sit down to play a game, every single time which is a thing. Just so the first few hours of the experience aren't interrupted in any way.

I'll leave the title screen for the game on just as motivation, too.

it was a while ago but whenever I played battlefield 2 multi-player on the 360 I'd always have to listen to Simon and Garfunkel albums.

there's just something about having "bridge over trouble waters" or "bright eyes" playing over helicopters, tanks, and gun fire.

it was a while ago but whenever I played battlefield 2 multi-player on the 360 I'd always have to listen to Simon and Garfunkel albums.

there's just something about having "bridge over trouble waters" or "bright eyes" playing over helicopters, tanks, and gun fire.

I do that with GTA and driver games. having your own tracks to hype you up for a big stunt or somethin is nice. humor reactors makes excellent chase music

I was under the impression that damn near EVERYONE did that.

Totally finished beating Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow about an hour ago, and I hit the last level realizing, "Damn, didn't use any of my stat-ups and have a million legendary items that I haven't even used yet." At that point I would have distributed them, but I was too lazy and just finished the game without. I'm guilty of this one in the first degree.