Mega Man & Sonic the Hedgehog - Blue Bomber Blue Blur Collision Competition

DarkeSword

So it's nearly the end of my Monday. :/ I know time zones suck, but when is this gonna start yo?

It's not a time zone thing unless Darke lives in Hawaii or something. Since he hasn't answered questions or made team changes in a few days, I assume something came up in his life.

I hung out with zerothemother Friday. Couldn't get back to hang out with zerothegrandmother on mother's day tho :(

ON THE ACTUAL TOPIC did I get in? I'm afraid I might have been the thirteenth entry. If so, I'll just be a professional cheerleader

Wished Mama Luigina a happy Mother's Day and spent the day with her as well. :)

--

On topic, yes you did make it in. :smile:

Edit: A quick question for DarkeSword - is it okay if I tag my entries with my Last.fm artist name? If not, that's fine; I read the first post about the artist name, I was just curious. Thanks!

Edit #2: Excited to remix Chrome Gadget Zone! :D

Edit #3:

All right!

I wish you the best of luck, jefepatronjoshi!

Edited by Mr. L

I think my old question might have gotten lost:

Are there any rules on collaborations in this compo? I'm assuming it's not allowed, but I didn't see anything specifically either way in the first post. Since I wasn't able to dedicate the time to sign up for the full thing, I wouldn't mind doing a solo or something small with someone (either team) during one of the rounds. If that is allowed of course. Just curious.

Thanks Darke!

Looking forward to mixing Mega Water S.....what are the odds that our water sources getting matched up xD.
others I have no idea what I might possibly do. Cosmic, I have no idea how you plan to make 6 different mixes working with Aquatic Base level 1, the thing has practically no melody.
FUCK

This round might just end up being a throwaway, but I'll do my best to make you work for your win. I have something that sort of kind of vaguely seems like an idea.

Also echoing this:

Hm, Darkesword never clarified, like SuperiorX did: If someone picks a zone with two levels or acts, can we use either or both of them? Aquatic Base level 2 might be a little easier to work with.
I would guess the answer is no, since Darke linked to specific YouTube sources, but let's just get that out there. This would apply to Green Grove (which makes only a small difference, the two acts are based on the same melody) and Aquatic Base (which makes a big difference).

Also echoing this:I would guess the answer is no, since Darke linked to specific YouTube sources, but let's just get that out there. This would apply to Green Grove (which makes only a small difference, the two acts are based on the same melody) and Aquatic Base (which makes a big difference).

If the two musics are similar, then I am sure both variations can be referred to. If anything, just be glad no one has Lava Reef :P