Mega Man & Sonic the Hedgehog - Blue Bomber Blue Blur Collision Competition

DarkeSword

Sonic needs to drive a car in Sonic Racing. Turbo Man TRANSFORMS into a car.

Turbo Man > Sonic.

Yeah.....till he runs out of gas.

I hope that we get paired up with each other, We need to dual xD. (Only music can settle this).

That is, if you can make it past, therex 8-). And if I get lucky enough to get to Round 2.

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

Yeah I saw that yesterday when I picked up my books. Glad we decided to include Wily Wars in the B4C2.

also: Toxic Cave Zone

Now you just have to find an issue where the heroes get trapped in a giant pinball machine.

My phone did something weird this morning: When my alarm went off, my usual ringtone ("Block Clear" from Castlevania III, incidentally) was accompanied by Darkesword's dulcet tones. My browser wasn't even open, and when I did open it, Soundcloud wasn't even one of the running tabs. I guess my phone really likes Toxic Caves.

Also, are we going to be voting in the Maverick Social Group?
voting in the Maverick Social Group
Maverick Social Group

:lol: That's a first, sending votes towards a social group for a completely different compo!

Don't worry, Darke will have you covered on a social group. One will surely be made by the time the first mixes go live.

As for the Zone thing, I don't think it's relevant as not every Sonic stage is necessarily a zone; so I'm sure just 'Aquatic Base' is fine. In fact I haven't seen that convention being used since Sonic Advance 2 :P

Edited by Rexy

:lol: That's a first, sending votes towards a social group for a completely different compo!

Don't worry, Darke will have you covered on a social group. One will surely be made by the time the first mixes go live.

As for the Zone thing, I don't think it's relevant as not every Sonic stage is necessarily a zone; so I'm sure just 'Aquatic Base' is fine. In fact I haven't seen that convention being used since Sonic Advance 2 :P

:lol:. Those multi-quotes were hilarious.

Okay, thanks for the info. :), just wanted to make sure that I worded it right :D. (I'll be finalizing everything today, which explains all of the questions).

Which reminds me is 16-bit PCM what you want Darke? I'm not sure if the PCM thing makes any difference (as PCM is the only listed, in reference to the bit count).

Edited by Cosmic Sounds

Man, this week has been terrible. I've worked 35 hours in the last three days, and over 60 since Monday. Also, as of yesterday, my desktop seems to have decided it doesn't want to work anymore.

I was really counting on the weekends to get most of my work done on these tracks, and with this one starting on a Monday, now is really when my weekend starts. I need to pass out soon, and will have a few hours to make anything at all before the deadline. I'd definitely like to have the next round match-ups announced tomorrow afternoon, but if there's any chance the deadline for this week can move AT ALL, I would really appreciate it. In the long run, I'm more in this to force myself to make music, so it's not that big a deal either way, but it will let me submit a substantially better mix this week.