ZOLTAN Game-Inspired Death Metal Album Kickstarter (RocketHub)

Zoltan_Kickstarter.jpg

Greetings! I am taking the initiative here to post about Zoltan's Kickstarter (on RocketHub)

to help finance the printing of an amazing death metal album, "First Fantasy"

Zoltan_cover.jpg

Please support this album. It is incredible, Zoltan is really good at writing melodic death metal,

and played guitars. It's got me on vocals, an amen chorus by Xarnax, a synth solo by MeteoXavier,

bass by Furilas. It also is currently being mixed and mastered by Zircon.

At the first pledge amount, you get a digital copy of Zoltan's heavy metal puzzle/adventure game, "The Hegg".

That's right, Zoltan made a video game! It uses the RPG Maker engine and features 32 puzzles of various difficulties,

in-game trophies, a charming story, and an original heavy metal and orchestral soundtrack.

Zoltan_TheHegg.png

At higher pledge amounts, you get THE ALBUM!!! As well as The Hegg, and an assortment of other amazing goodies!

The Kickstarter is just starting, so please show your support by helping fund this great album, and

receive some goodies. You can find more at the RocketHub Kickstarter page, link below!

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/23343-zoltan-game-inspired-fantasy-death-metal-album

THANK YOU!!

Edited by Brandon Strader

I actually provided a synth solo and koto samples. :)

And I will concur in support for Zoltan. Jahan is, by far, the nicest man in metal I've ever met, and as you can see by his contributions to OCR, his game AND this album, this dude is a serious up and comer.

If you enjoy actual music talent and want to see future metal and game projects worth giving a shit about, donate to this album and reap some awesome rewards as listed on the kickstarter page. :D

Just the Tom Hess website and here so far. And Facebook. I know the name of Reddit but I don't actually know what that is. I guess it would be worth it to get an account just for this? I have a couple of guitar forums in mind. Ultimate guitar.com, guitar tricks.com, and a couple of others. What is KVR? What exactly is Reddit, for that matter?

I have to agree with Brandon. Physical albums are great. If you get the digital version. You won't have the sweet box art to show people. The back cover looks like the back of a video game box, yo! I should post that on the page.

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

Reddit is a community for auto-erotic asphyxiation (and self-referential onanism). It's not a very nice place. I have an account and I could make a post there, but it's not an effective site for posting about the album at all.

I also don't know what KVR is. There's a billion places we could post about the album so it might be a matter of saturating as many sites as we can to get exposure, but I don't know how effective that would be. We might need to get Mechstall ready for people to preview so we have something to show along with the kickstarter.

Thanks a lot Brandon. I voted for it and I noticed Zircon commented. How nice of him.

We're posted on the following sites:

Facebook

OCReMix

RPGMakerWeb

YouTube

RPGamer.com

TomHess.net

Reddit

I've got about 3 more places that I can post where I actually have posted but after that it's going to be "cold" advertising anywhere else I mention it.

I just posted at GuitarTricks.com and asked permission to do so at UltimateGuitar.com.

Time to think about how else I can get people interested. Without a doubt there are people out there who want to listen to an album like this!

We got back cover art up now. Check it out!

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/23343-zoltan-game-inspired-fantasy-death-metal-album

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

If someone wants to help upvote this on reddit, you can do so here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/1dru05/japanese_death_metal_kickstarter/

Thanks a lot Brandon. I voted for it and I noticed Zircon commented. How nice of him.

I'm sorry, I should have stated it was actually MeteoXavier who made this posting after my own was unsuccessful (I put it in the wrong subreddit, heh....)

Hehe I bet zircon could help us get a lot of views for this campaign, might be a good idea since this might be where the... production budget comes from... ;-) Eh? Then again this is one helluva passion project! Anyway that's awesome, feeling pretty optimistic about the kickstarter, I have high hopes for it!

I just posted at GuitarTricks.com and asked permission to do so at UltimateGuitar.com.

Time to think about how else I can get people interested. Without a doubt there are people out there who want to listen to an album like this!

We got back cover art up now. Check it out!

I shared your latest Youtube video on the G3-radio Facebook page and on my own wall. I'll also create a post on the G3 site later today. Hope that helps. By the way, keep up the good work!