OCR02654 - Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES) "Water Warped"

I like how the album picture from the website seems to fit the sound of this song. It’s like what would happen if the water levels mixed with the pipes and got a little….well….warped. Twisted and wonky, it’s an interesting ReMix. I like the voices used in the track.

I can't believe I didn't catch this when I first heard, but I recognize the Reboot quote used in the beginning. "What you are experiencing...is a temporary distortion of reality." And it's an apt description of this song, which is an awesome yet strange one.

• 2 years later...

Well, “warped” might be the best way to describe this track. I could also describe this as “swimming in acid.” Not the acid that burns you in horrifying ways, but the acid that messes with your mind. It is so trippy, the glitching is excellent, and it contains references to Reboot. Thumbs up from me.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02654 - Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES) "Water Warped"