Flexstyle DJ set (includes unreleased project material!)

Flexstyle

So, just in case you guys have a hankering to watch me flail my arms around like a madman and play some of my remixes (including a couple of unreleased FF6 mixes!) at a show, I thought I'd

for ya. The audio quality is not good, since it was recorded on my phone, and the lighting isn't the best ever, but this is what happens when you tell me to show up and play music for people. Hope you dig it, sloppy transitions and all! :mrgreen:

I listened to this and Rachael (my 2-yr-old) danced the whole time :D I did notice a couple meh transitions but overall it was great! I wish I could have come but I was working :(

I find it interesting that your live performances are very similar to

: not *quite* as well produced as our recorded material, not a ton of people show up, and they hardly ever happen :/

Heh, I'd totally be down to do that, but I suspect the panel is going to be perhaps a bit more subdued than my brand of frenetic headbanging and hand-waving that tends to occur when I'm doing a set. :-P

Now, if there were some way to do some kind of after-expo set or somesuch, that would be quite interesting indeed. And I promise I'd be more in-practice at that point, too. ;-)

Edited by Flexstyle